Table 1. Preventive Maintenance Checks and
Services (PMCS) for 613CS Scraper - Continued.
NOT FULLY MISSION
If machine begins to move during parking brake test, reduce engine
speed immediately and engage service brakes.
(1) Ensure area around machine is Machine moves with engine
clear of all personnel and obsta- RPM less than 1000 RPM.
(2) Test brakes on dry level surface.
(3) Fasten seat belt before testing
(4) Ensure air system is at operat-
ing pressure of 125 +/- 10 psi
(862 +/- 69 kPa).
(5) Raise bowl.
(6) With engine at idle and parking
brake applied, move transmis-
sion control lever to forward
speed position 2.
(7) Gradually increase engine
RPM. Parking brake should pre-
vent machine movement with
engine running at 1000 +/- 100