PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES (PMCS) - CONTINUED
Table 1. Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS) for 621B Scraper - Continued.
NOT FULLY MISSION
b. Check engine compartment for evi-
Class III fuel or oil leaks are
dence of fluid leakage such as oil,
evident. Any coolant leak is
coolant and fuel.
c. Check engine compartment for any
Damage that would impair
of the following conditions:
operation is evident.
(1) Loose, damaged or missing
(2) Loose or damaged coolant
(3) Damaged electrical harness
(4) Damaged radiator fan or
· Do NOT service cooling system unless engine has been
allowed to cool down. This is a pressurized cooling system and
escaping steam or hot coolant will cause serious burns.
· Do NOT remove cooling system radiator cap when engine is
hot. Allow engine to cool down. Loosen cap to first stop and
let any pressure out of cooling system, then remove cap. Fail-
ure to follow this warning may cause serious burns.
· Wear effective eye, glove and skin protection when handling
coolants. Failure to do so may cause injury.