PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES (PMCS) - CONTINUED
Table 1. Preventive Maintenance Checks and Services (PMCS) for 621B Scraper - Continued.
NOT FULLY MISSION
Do NOT perform this PMCS exercise when temperature is
below 0°F (-18°C).
Do NOT exercise machine if it has been operated within the
a. Perform Before operation PMCS.
b. Start engine and run at idle for five
c. While machine is warming up, per-
Class III oil or hydraulic
form a walkaround inspection,
leaks are evident. Any fuel
checking for evidence of leaks.
or coolant leaks are evident.
If temperature is below 32°F (0°C), operate controls prior to
d. After machine has idled for five
minutes, begin to operate ALL con-
(1) Transmission in all ranges
(2) Differential lock engaged and
(3) Transmission hold engaged and
(4) Parking and service brakes
applied and released
(5) Steering from full left to full
(6) All scraper hydraulic controls
(bowl, ejector and apron cir-