Inspect the machine thoroughly before
When roading, reduce the ground speed
Perform daily walk-around inspection. See page 2-
Perform lubrication and maintenance service items 1
through 16 and 42 through 57.
See page 2-17.
Measure the tire inflation pressure. Inspect the tires
for damage. See page 1-23.
Clean the windshield, side and rear glass.
Clean ail lights and reflectors.
Make certain the headlights, taillights, turn signals
and hazard warning lights function properly.
Make certain that the steering functions properly.
Make certain the brakes function properly.
Make certain all the controls, indicators and gauges
10. Have a fire extinguisher, flares and safety reflectors
with the machine.
11. Obey all traffic regulations.
12. If any of the indicators come on, stop the machine.
Investigate and correct the cause.
Do not exceed 20 mph (32 kmph) when
13. Stop every 95 km (60 miles) or 3 hours, for 30
minutes. Inspect the machine and allow the machine
parts to cool. See page 2-12.
14. When traveling long distances, lubricate the machine
at recommended intervals.
15. If necessary to leave the machine unattended:
Lower the bowl.
Set the parking brake.
Stop the engine. Turn the disconnect switch
OFF and remove key.
At night, set out flares and/or safety reflectors.