Remove inlet valves (10) from the cylinder block.
Turn the compressor over and put marks on bearing caps
(12) and the connecting rods for correcinstallation and alignment
9. Bend the tabs of the locks from bolts (I I). Remove the bolts and
bearing caps (12).
10. Turn the compressor over and remove pistons (1 3) and the
connecting rods from the top of the cylinder block. Connect the
bearing caps to their connecting rods so the) do not become
mixed for assembl)y.
11. Remove the rings from pistons (13).
12. Remove bearings (16) from the bearing caps and connecting rods
3. Remove lockwire (15). Use a press and remove pin (17) from
piston (13). Remove connecting rod (14) from the piston.