FUEL INJECTION LINES AND AIR INLET MANIFOLD
REMOVE FUEL INJECTION LINES AND
AIR INLET MANIFOLD
1. Loosen clamps (2), (3) and (4) to remove tube assembly (1) and
the hoses from the engine.
2. Loosen the clamps and remove hose (5) from the crankcase
ventilator valve and air inlet manifold.
3. Thoroughly clean the area around each fuel line connection
before an) fuel lines are removed.
4. Put identification of the fuel injection lines as to their location on
the fuel injection pumps and adapters.
5. Disconnect fuel injection lines (7) from the adapters and the fuel
injection pump housing. Re- move bolt (6) and remove fuel
injection lines (7).CAUTION: Put protection caps (5F2807) and
plugs (2F2990) on the lines and pumps to keep dirt and foreign
material out of the fuel system.
6. Disconnect fuel injection lines (8) from the fuel injection pump
housing, adapters and the fuel filter and remove them from the