FUEL INJECTION LINES AND AIR INLET MANIFOLD
6. Make sure the fuel injection lines are clean and dry.
7. Put fuel injection lines (12) in position on the engine and
connect them to their respective fuel injection pumps,
adapters and fuel filter base.
8. Put fuel injection lines (13) in position on the engine and
connect them to their respective fuel injection pumps and
9. Install the bolt through the bracket for fuel injection lines (13)
that holds the air inlet manifold.
10. Tighten the nuts for fuel injection lines (12) and (13) to a
torque of 30 ± 5 lb.ft. (40 + 7 N.m).
11. Install hose (14) between the air inlet manifold and the
crankcase ventilator valve. Tighten the clamps to a torque
of 20 ± 5 Ib.in. (2.3 + 0.6 N.m).
12. Put tube assembly (15) in position with the hoses and
tighten the clamps to a torque of 18 + 5 lb.ft. (24 + 7 N.m).
13. Remove (bleed) the air from the fuel system.
CAUTION: If new fuel lines are used for replacement, remove
the identification tags from the lines. The tags can cause wear
on the fuel injection lines.