CHECK VALVE AND BYPASS VALVE
INSTALL CHECK VALVE AND BYPASS VALVE
1. Install the bypass valve (2) and spring (I) in the pump
2. Install the cover (3) on the pump housing. Be sure the
spring (1) is in the bore in the lever.
3. Install the seven bolts that hold the cover to the pump
4. Install a new gasket (5) on the cover. Install a new
check valve (4) in the flange assembly (6). Put the
flange assembly in position on the cover.
5. Install a new gasket (7) on the flange assembly. Install
flange (8) on the flange assembly with the bolts that
hold them to the cover.