REMOVE SHUTOFF HOUSING
CAUTION: Before any service work is to be done on the fuel
system, the outer surface of the injection pump housing must
NOTE: Illustrations show fuel injection pump housing and
governor removed from engine. Service work can be done
with it installed on engine.
1. Remove flange (1) and flange assembly (2) from the cover
2. Remove the seven bolts and remove cover (3) from the
3. Remove solenoid (4) from the cover.
4. Remove cover (6).
5. Remove two bolts (5) that hold the cover to shutoff
6. Remove the cover from the shutoff housing (7).
7. Remove lever (10) from shaft (11).
8. Remove shaft (9) from the shutoff housing.
9. Remove lever (8) from shaft (11).
10. Remove shaft (11) from the shutoff housing.
11. Remove seal (12) from the shutoff housing.