TRACTOR WHEEL ASSEMBLIES, BEARINGS AND SEALS
7. Remove the outer half of the Duo-Cone floating seal (3) and the
toric sealing ring retainer from the wheel assembly.
NOTE: The toric sealing ring retainer must be removed evenly or
damage to the retainer will result.
8. Remove the rubber toric sealing ring from the metal floating
9. Remove O-ring seal from the toric sealing ring retainer.
10. Remove the inner bearing cone (4) from the wheel
11. Remove bolts (7), locks, (6) and the four plates that hold
hub assembly (5) and ring gear (8) together.
12. Remove hub assembly (5) from ring gear (8).
13. Remove the bushing from hub assembly (5).
14. Install four 3/8"-16 NC forcing screws in hub assembly
(5).Tighten the forcing screws until the make contact with
bearing cone (9).Tighten the forcing screws evenly to remove
the bearing cone from the hub assembly.
15. Remove the inner and outer bearing cups (10) from the , wheel