TRACTOR WHEEL ASSEMBLIES, BEARINGS AND SEALS
INSTALL WHEEL ASSEMBLIES,
BEARINGS AND SEALS
1. Lower the temperature of the inner and outer bearing cups for
the wheel assembly.
2. Install outer bearing cup (I) in the wheel assembly.
3. Install the inner bearing cup in the wheel assembly .
4. Install the inner bearing cone in the wheel assembly.
5. Install the O-ring seal on the toric sealing ring retainer.
6. Install toric sealing ring retainer in the wheel assembly.
NOTE: The rubber seals and all surfaces that make contact with
the seals must be clean and dry. After installation of the seals,
put oil on the contact surfaces of the metal seals.
7. Install the two rubber toric sealing rings on the two metal
8. Install the outer half of the Duo-Cone floating seal in the wheel
assembly with tool (A).
9. Install the inner half of the Duo-Cone floating seal on the
spindle with tool (A).
10. Install the bushing in the hub assembly with tooling (B).