6. Connect hose assemblies (2) and (3) and install temperature
sending unit (4) to the torque converter.
7. Connect hose assemblies (5), (6) and (7) to the torque
8. Install the hood panel assembly.
9. Connect tube assembly (9) to the transmission oil pump
supply with hose (8) and--tighten the clamps.
10. Put exhaust pipe assembly (10) in position and install the
bolt, washer and nut through strip (11) to hold pipe
assembly (10) in position.
11. Install the bolts that hold pipe assembly (10) to the exhaust
12. Tighten bolt (12) in the clamp.
a) install steering and scraper hydraulic pump*
b) install elevator hydraulic pump*
*This operation is in the VEHICLE SYSTEMS DISASSEMBLY