TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFER GEARS
REMOVE TRANSMISSION AND
a) remove lower drive shaft
1. Turn the tractor 90° to the scraper.
2. Drain the oil from the transmission and transfer
3. Disconnect pump supply line (I) from the trans-
4. Remove back-up alarm switch (3) from the
transmission and move it to the side.
5. Remove two nuts (4) and remove grease line
bracket (2) from the transmission.
6. Remove the bolt and nut from battery wire clip
7. Disconnect speed selector control cable (6) and
the directional control cable from the levers and
brackets on the transmission.
8. Disconnect oil cooler hose (8) and lubrication
lines (7) from transmission.
9. Disconnect supply lines (9) and (10) from trans-