TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFER GEARS
INSTALL TRANSMISSION AND
1. Fasten a hoist to the transmission and transfer
2. Put the transmission and transfer gears in posi-
tion on the tractor and tighten the six bolts that
hold the transmission and transfer gears to the
3. Install brake chamber assembly (1). Activate the
brake chamber assembly with shop air pressure at
70 psi. (4.9 kg/cm ) or (480 kPa). Connect the
rod end to the parking brake lever with the pin
and cotter pin.
4. Connect upper drive shaft (3) to the input transfer
5. Install transmission oil filter base (2).