TRANSMISSION AND TRANSFER GEARS
6. Connect lubrication line bracket (5) to the trans-
7. Connect the directional and speed selector con-
trol cable (4) to the transmission.
8. Install back-up alarm (6) switch on the bracket on
9. Install the bolt and nut in battery cable clip (7).
Connect lubrication lines (8) to the input-transfer
10. Connect supply lines (9) and (10) to the transmis-
11. Connect oil cooler line (11) to the transmission.
12. Connect pump supply line (12) to the transmis-
13. Fill the transmission with oil to the correct level.
See LUBRICATION AND MAINTENANCE
a) install lower drive shaft