BRAKE CONTROL VALVE
REMOVE AND INSTALL BRAKE CONTROL VALVE
1. From inside the cab area, remove cotter pin (1) and pin
(2) from the brake pedal (3).
2. Remove brake pedal (3) and rubber cover (4).
3. Move the floor mat enough to remove three screws and
lockwashers (5) that hold the valve in position.
4. From under the cab, disconnect tube and hose
assemblies (6), (7), and (8) from the brake valve (9).
NOTE: Apply identification tags to the tube and hose
assemblies for installation purposes.
5. Remove brake valve (9).
6. Place brake valve (9) in position and connect tube and
hose assemblies (8), (7), and (6) to their correct
locations on the brake valve.
7. Install three screws and washers (5) to hold the valve
from inside the cab.
8. Install rubber cover (4) over the valve.
Secure brake pedal (3) with pin (2) and cotter pin (1).