INSTALL STEERING CYLINDERS
1. Fasten a hoist to the steering cylinder assembly
and put it in position on the machine.
2. Install plate (3) and the bolts on the draft frame.
3. Put washer (2) in position between the cylinder
assembly and draft frame.
4. Install shaft (1), the plate and bolts to hold it.
5. Put the cylinder rod and shims needed in posi-
6. Install shaft (5), plate (4) and the bolts. Install the
fitting in the bottom of shaft (5).
7. Remove the hoist from the steering cylinder as-
8. Connect hose assemblies (6) and (7) to the steer-
ing cylinder assembly.
9. Put clean grease in all fittings for the steering
NOTE: Turn the machine from full right right to full left
several times to remove the air from the steering sys-
10. Check the hydraulic oil and fill to the correct