STEERING CONTROL VALVE
REMOVE STEERING CONTROL
1. Drain the hydraulic tank. The total system capac-
ity is 24 U.S. gal. (91 litre).
2. Remove the cotter pin and nut from the bolt and
disconnect linkage (I) from valve (2).
3. Disconnect four tubes (3) from the valve.
4. Disconnect hose (4) from the valve.
5. Remove bolts (5) that hold the valve to the brac-
ket. Use two men to remove the valve. The
weight of the valve is 50 lb. (23 kg).
1. Use two men to put control valve in position.
Install bolts (1) and nuts in the bracket. Make
sure ground cable (2) is installed on the top rear
2. Install hose (3) on the valve. Connect four tubes
(4) to the valve.