STEERING CONTROL VALVE
3. Connect linkage (5) to the valve and install the
bolt, nut and cotter pin.
4. Fill the hydraulic tank with oil.
DISASSEMBLE STEERING CONTROL
Retaining Ring Pliers
a) remove steering control valve
NOTE: Check the condition of the O-ring seals as the
seals are removed. If the seals have damage, use
parts for replacement.
1. Remove bolts (3) and cover (2) from body (1).
2. Remove the two O-ring seals and the lip-type
seal from the inside of cover (2).
NOTE: Remove the guide pilot for replacement only.
3. Remove plug (5) from cover (4). Remove the
shims, the spring and the pilot valve from behind
NOTE: Keep the shims together for reference during
4. Remove bolts (6) and cover (4) from the body.
5. Remove the four O-ring seals from cover (4).
6. Remove spacer (8) from the body. Remove the
valve and two springs from behind the spacer.
7. Remove O-ring seal (7) from spacer (8).