STEERING CONTROL VALVE
8. Remove spool (10) from the body. Remove seat
(9), springs and flow control valve from body.
Remove O-ring seal from seat (9).
9. Remove the bolt from stem (10). Use caution and
loosen bolt slowly because of springs.
10. Remove the retainers, the spring, the washers
and the shims from the end of the stem.
NOTE: Keep the shims together for installation pur-
11. Remove plug (11) and O-ring seal from body (1).
12. Remove top seat (I2) from the body with tooling
(A). Remove the check ball with a magnet.
13. Remove the bottom seat with tool (B).
NOTE: Do not remove the bottom seat if not damaged.