DISASSEMBLE SEAT FRAME
remove seat frame
1. Remove nut (1) and pull the stud out the other
side. Remove tilt assembly (2) from the frame.
2. Remove the cotter pin and nut (3) from the end
of handle (4). Turn the handle until adjustment
screw is free.
3. Remove clip and pin (6) from adjustment
assembly (5). Remove the adjustment assembly
from the frame.
4. Disconnect air line (7) from the valve.
5. Remove nuts (9) and sleeves from the studs. Pull the
studs out the other side. Remove
assembly (8) from base assembly (10).
6. Remove clip and pin (12) from the bracket.
Remove shock absorber (1) from the bracket.