remove crankcase guard*
*This operation is in the Engine Disassembly and
NOTE. Procedure shown uses enclosed cab. Same
procedure can be used for open type canopy (ROPS).
WARNING: Make sure all of the pressure in the
hydraulic system IS released before any, lines are
1. Drain the oil from the hydraulic tank. The total s)
stem capacity) is 24 U.S. gal. (91 litre). Lift the
2. Disconnect hoses (1) from under the cab. Put
caps and identification on the lines.
3. Remove bolt (2) and disconnect hose (3).
4. Disconnect hose (4) from the steering control valve.
Remove the cotter pin, nut and bolt to
steering linkage (5) from the control
5. Disconnect wire (6) from the solenoid.
6. Disconnect oil pressure line (7) from oil filters on
the left side of engine.
7. Disconnect electrical connections (8), (9) and