8. Remove knobs (II11) from the levers. Remove
cover assembly (12).
9. Remove four nuts (13), angle (14) and links (15)
from the cables.
10. Remove the nuts and the rubber protectors from
the cables. Remove nuts (16) from the cables.
Remove the extension from the elevator speed
11. Remove four nuts (17) from the bottom on the
seat. Disconnect each side of the seat belt from
the eyebolts found on the cab. Remove the seat
from the cab.
12. Disconnect top cable and remove pin (18) from
lever (20). Turn the lever slightly and remove
the lower cable. Remove nuts (19), extensions
and rubber protectors from the cables and pull
the cables out the back of the cab. Put
identification on the cables for reference during