13. Remove four bolts (21 ) that connect the fender
to the cab.
14. Put identification on cables (22) and remove
them from the cab. Remove panel assembly
15. Remove jack (25) from top and bottom
connections. Put bottom of jack in alignment
with hole (26) in frame and install pin and clip.
Install top of jack in original position.
16. Remove nut, bolt (24) and jack bracket from the
cab. Remove the right front bolt found behind
the rubber strip. Tilt the cab with the jack.
17. Remove nut (28) from the cable. Remove nut
(27), extension and rubber protectors from the
cable and slide it out of the bracket. Put marks
on the cable for adjustment at installation.
18. Disconnect wire (30) from the solenoid. Remove
the tension from the air compressor belt.
Remove bolts (29) from the angle. Remove the