INSTALLING FRONT OIL SEAL
1. Bolt. 2. Washer. A. 5P4194 Installer Assembly.
3. Put engine oil on the lip of the s, cal bcI)ore installing
CRANKSHAFT PULLEY REMOVAL
1. Remove pulley retaining bolt and washer.
Remove the pulley using a 5F7465 Puller A.ssembly,
XB7560 Step Plate, two 5M2894 Washers, and two
CRANKSHAFT PULLEY INSTALLATION
1. Crossbar 2. Washer. 3. Nut. 4. Screw.
1. Lubricate lip of crankshaft front oil seal and the
sealing surface of crankshaft pulley with engine oil
2. To install pulley, start pulley on crankshaft. Put
screw (4) from the 8B7548 Push Puller into the
crankshaft until it bottoms out. Put crossbar (I) from
the 8B7548 Push Puller onto screw (4). Install
washer (2) and nut (3) to on screw (4). Hold screw
(4) and turn nut (3) to press pulley onto crankshaft.
When installed, the pulley hub will contact the
3. Remove the tool setup. Install the pulley retaining bolt
and washer. Tighten the pulley retaining bolt to 460 -
- 60 lb. ft. (624 + 80XO Nm).