ELEVATOR OR STEERING AND SCRAPER HYDRAULIC PUMP
DISASSEMBLE ELEVATOR OR STEERING
AND SCRAPER HYDRAULIC
Bearing Puller Attachment
a)remove elevator or steering and scraper hydraulic
1. Remove bolts (2) from the pump. Remove cover (1)
and the cartridge assembly as a unit from the
2. Remove the cartridge assembly from cover (1).
3. Remove bolts (3) and remove cover (5) from body
4. Remove the cartridge assembly from body (4).
5. Disassemble the two cartridge assemblies as
Put identification marks on pressure plate
(6), ring (7) and wear plate (10) for assembly
separation of pressure plate (6), ring (7) and
wear plate (10).
Remove pins (12) from wear plate (10).
d. )Remove rotor (8) from ring (7). Remove
vanes (13) and inserts (11) from rotor (8).