ELEVATOR OR STEERING AND SCRAPER HYDRAULIC PUMP
6. Remove the ring that holds the bearing and shaft
(14) in body (4). Remove the bearing, shaft (14)
and the washer from body (4).
7. Remove the ring that holds bearing (15) to shaft
8. Use tool (A) and a press to remove bearing (15)
from shaft (14).
9. Remove the two lip type seals (16) from body
ASSEMBLE ELEVATOR OR STEERING
AND SCRAPER HYDRAULIC
1. Assemble the inserts (I) and vanes (2) in the
rotor (5) and install the rotor in ring (4). The
sharp edge of the vanes must be on the same
side as the direction shown by the arrows on the
ring and rotor for correct pump rotation.
2. Assemble the pressure plate (3), ring (4) and
wear plate (6).
NOTE: The passage (A) and passages (C) are on an
angle toward the direction of pump rotation. The sharp
edge of the vanes (B) must be toward the direction of