ELEVATOR OR STEERING AND SCRAPER HYDRAULIC PUMP
7. Put the washer and shaft (8) in position in body (7).
Install the ring that holds shaft (8) and the bearing in
8. Install the larger cartridge assembly and seals in body
NOTE: Make sure that the pins in the cartridge
assemblies are in alignment with the holes in the covers
before the bolts are tightened.
9. Put cover (0) in position on body (7) and install bolts
(11 ). Tighten the bolts to a torque of 70 - 5 lb. ft.
(95 + 7 Nm).
10. Put the smaller cartridge assembly in position in
cover (12). Install cover (12) and the cartridge
assembly in cover (10) and tighten the bolts to a
torque of 45 + 5 lb. ft. (60 + 7 Nm).
11. Check the condition of the pump after it is as-
sembled as follows:
a) Put lubricant in pump. Pump shaft must turn by hand.
b) Close outlet port of pump.
c) Use air or oil at 30 psi (205 kPa) (2. 11 kg/
cm2) to check seals for leaks. Connect air or oil supply
to inlet port of pump.
a) install elevator or steering and scraper hy-