TM 5-3805 260-24
ELEVATOR CONTROL VALVE
REMOVE ELEVATOR CONTROL
1. Remove drain plug (1) and drain hydraulic oil
from the lines and the tank. Install the drain
2. Disconnect tube assemblies (2) and (3) at both
ends. Remove the two bolts and disconnect
tube assembly (4) at the valve only.
3. Remove the two bolts and disconnect oil line (5)
from the transmission. Then move tube
assemblies (2) and (3) to the rear as far as
4. Disconnect hose assembly (6) from the valve.
5. Remove cotter pin (7).
6. Remove pin (8) that connects the cable to the
VIEW FROM UNDER MACHINE