9. Install springs (10) and vanes (8) in rotor (9). Push the vanes in
the rotor. Slide rotor (9) in the ring.
10. Put the identification marks in alignment. Put plate (11) and
plate assembly (12) in position on ring (13) and install the two
screws. Tighten the screws toa torque of 10 + 2 lb. ft. (14 + 3
11. Install an O-ring seal (14) and back-up ring (15) on both ends
of cartridge assembly (16) with the back-up ring toward the
12. Install the cartridge assembly in cover (19). Install O-ring seal
(17) in the groove on the cover. Install teflon seal (20) on the
cartridge assembly and against the cover.
13. Put body (18) in position on cover (19) and install the four bolts
to hold it. Tighten the bolts to a torque of 200 + 10 Ib. ft. (270
+ 14 N. m).
14. Check the condition of the motor after it is assembled as
a)Put lubricant in motor. Motor shaft must turn by hand.
b)Close outlet port of motor.
c)Use air or oil at 30 psi (206. 9 kPa) (2. 11 kg/cm2) to check
seals for leaks. Connect air or oil supply to inlet port of
a)install elevator motor