ELEVATOR CHAIN ASSEMBLY
REMOVE ELEVATOR CHAIN ASSEMBLY
Chain Clamp Assembly
1. Fasten a hoist to guard (1) and remove six bolts (2).
Remove the guard. Weight of the guard is 140 lb.
2. Fasten the elevator chain so it can not move. Fasten a
hoist to the elevator chain. Lift the chain until the
weight is off the roller.
3. Remove bolt (3) and loosen bolt (4). The roller will turn
away from chain.
4. Install tool (A) on the chain and tighten it until the chain
link moves freely and remove lockpin (5) and pin (6).
5. Do Steps 4, 5 and 6 to disconnect the chain on other
6. Fasten a hoist to the chain flights and remove tooling
(A) from both sides. Turn the upper drive sprocket
and let the chain fall in the scraper bowl.