SLIDING FLOOR ROLLER, SLIDING FLOOR
5. Install plate (10) on the roller shaft.
6. Install lock (9) and nut (8). Tighten the nut to a torque of 450
70 Ib. ft. (610 95 N. m). Bend the lock on the nut.
7. Install the roller assembly (11) and shims (12) to the sliding
floor. Use 5P960 Multipurpose Type Grease on the bolts
NOTE: Clearance between the door roller and bowl side is . 06 to .
18 in. (1. 5 to 4. 6 mm).
8. Fill the roller assembly with 5P960 Multipurpose Type Grease.
9. Lower the weight of the door assembly on roller assembly (11)
and remove the floor jack.
REMOVE SLIDING FLOOR
1P2321 Puller Assembly
1. Put the sliding floor in position level with the ground and put
wooden blocks on each side. Open the sliding floor to
Remove the nut and bolt (2) from both links (1) at the rear of
the sliding floor.