3. Put a floor jack under a link and remove tube (3) with tooling
(A). Lower the link to the floor and use the same procedure
on the other link.
4. Put a floor jack under the sliding floor as shown and remove
the bolts from roller assemblies (4). Remove the roller
assemblies and the shims.
5. Put another floor jack on the other side of the sliding floor as
shown. Remove the sliding floor from the opposite side.
The weight of the sliding floor is 1, 300 lb. (585 kg).
WARNING: Use care when the sliding floor is removed.
As soon as it is removed, put blocks under the floor so it
will not fall off the jacks.
6. Install tooling (B) and remove the bushing from the bracket on
the rear of sliding floor (5). Follow the same procedure to
remove other bushing.
INSTALL SLIDING FLOOR
1. Install two bushings (2) in brackets (I) on the rear of the