2. With the floor jacks installed on both sides of the sliding
floor, slide the floor in position.
3. After floor is in position, install the shims and two roller
4. After rollers are installed, check the clearance with a feeler
gauge (4). The clearance between floor roller and bowl
sides is . 06 to . 18 in. (1. 5 to 4. 6 mm).
NOTE: When one side has . 18 in. (4. 6 mm) clearance, the
other side must not have more than . 13 in. (3. 3 mm).
5. Put link (5) in position with a floor jack and install tube (6)
with tooling (A).
6. Install bolt (7) and the nut in the tube.
7. Follow Steps 5 and 6 for assembly of the other link.
VIEW FROM UNDER MACHINE