SLIDING FLOOR ARM ASSEMBLY
5. On the other side of the arm assembly, remove bolts (9) and
plate (8) with the notch.
6. Put wooden blocks under the sliding floor cylinder for support
and remove pin (10) with hammer and punch.
7. Fasten a hoist to the top of the arm assembly. Remove bolts
(11) and slide pin (12) from the frame.
8. For the arm to clear the tube assembly, shown in Step 4, lift the
arm slightly with hoist and move the lower portion of the arm
toward the front of the scraper. The weight of the arm
assembly is 175 lb. (79 kg).
INSTALL SLIDING FLOOR ARM ASSEMBLY
1. Fasten a hoist to the top of the arm and make sure the tube
assembly is in correct position in the arm. Put the arm in
position and install pin (1) and the bolt.