TM 5 3805-260-24
Disassembly and Assembly
1. Disconnect two hydraulic lines (1) from
the steering cylinder. Put caps on the lines
and the fitting on the cylinder to keep dirt
out of the hydraulic system
2. Remove four bolts (2) that hold the
steering cylinder in place
3. Remove steering cylinder (3).
Install Steering Cylinder
1. Put steering cylinder (2) in position and install four
bolts (1) that hold the cylinder
2. Tighten the bolts to a torque of 470 +
45 N m (350 + 35 lb ft ).
3. Remove caps from the lines and steering
cylinder. Connect two hydraulic lines (3) to the
4. Remove the air from the steering system.