Disassembly and Assembly
3. Remove bolts (4), cover (5) and the shims from the
bottom of the knuckle.
4. Remove the lower bearing cup, cone and spacer from
5. Remove bolt (8), upper bearing cone (6), Kingpin (7)
and the spacer from the knuckle.
6. Remove knuckle (9) from the axle.
7. Remove the upper and lower lip seals10) from the
knuckle with tool group (A).
Install Steering Knuckles, Kingpins And
1. Install the upper and lower lip seals in the knuckle
with tool group (A). Install the seals with the lips
toward the inside. Put 5P960, Multipurpose Grease
on the lips of the seals that face the axle beam