Table 1. Troubleshooting Procedures.
TEST OR INSPECTION
AIR SYSTEM AND BRAKES
Brake Air Pressure Low Alert
Indicator, Action Light, and Action
Alarm Come On During Operation.
When action alarm sounds, bring machine to a safe stop to prevent injury to operator and/or severe
damage to machine.
1. Ensure that air tank drain
1. Close drain valve(s) if
valve(s) are closed.
required. If problem still
exists, go to test step 2.
2. If any leaks are present, or if no
2. Check for air/hydraulic oil
leaks are found and problem
leaks at air tanks, hoses,
still exists, notify Unit
fittings, and tractor/scraper
connections at hitch area.
Park machine on level ground, stop engine, and lower bowl to prevent injury to operator and/or
severe damage to machine.
1. If problem still exists, go to test
Parking Brake Alert Indicator Does
1. Place panel test switch to on
Not Come On When Parking Brake is
(up) and check if alert
indicator light comes on.
2. Check for debris/obstruction at
2. Clean debris/obstruction from
parking brake actuator.
parking brake actuator. If
problem still exists, go to test
3. If parking brake arm moves
3. With assistance, engage then
and problem still exists, go to
release parking brake and
test step 4.
observe parking brake arm for
4. Perform parking brake test
4. If brake is engaged and
indicator light is still not on,
notify Unit Maintenance.