1. Remove bolts (1), the washers and lock washers from each
side of the radiator. Disconnect the spring from the eyebolt on
the right hand side of the radiator frame. Lower the hood all of
the way forward.
2. Put identification on wires (2) as to their location on the
headlights and disconnect them from both headlights.
3. Fasten a hoist to the hood.
4. Remove nuts (3), the bolts, washers and lock washers from
the two hinges. Remove the hood. The weight of the hood is
70 lb. (32 kg).
5. If necessary, remove four bushings (4) from the brackets on
the tractor frame.