(12) Start the engine and remove both top
elevator hanger arms by moving the
ejector carefully. Store elevator hanger
arms in the tool box.
(13) Lower the elevator by moving the ejector
rearward and close the moveable floor.
Stop the engine.
(14) Using suitable material, secure ejector to
(15) Use heavy string to tie the air and fuel
lines to the front, right side of the bowl to
Wiper control panel (removed earlier from
ROPS) must be strapped to right front support
leg of ROPS.
(16) Fold up the steps on each side of the bowl.
The Tractor-Scraper is now ready for driving on