REMOVE DASH GAUGES
1. Remove tachometer (2) from the dash.
a) Access to the tachometer is through the opening
below the tachometer.
b) Disconnect the tachometer cable from the back of
c) Remove the two nuts from the bracket in back of
d) Pull the tachometer out of the dash.
2. Remove rubber seal (I) from the rubber strip with tool
3. Pull panel (3) forward and remove the rubber strip
from around the panel.
INSTALL DASH GAUGES
8F3336 Seal Filler
seal (2) in the rubber strip with tool (A).
1 Put the tachometer in position in the dash. Install the
two nuts on the bracket and connect the tachometer
2. Install rubber strip (I) around the panel. Put the panel
in position in the dash as shown.
3. Put a solution of soap and water around the opening
in the strip.
4. Install rubber