DASH CONTROLS AND SWITCHES,
PARKING/EMERGENCY BRAKE CONTROL VALVE
2. Install cover (1) and lower the cab. See INSTALL
CAB for details.
3. Install the nut to disconnect switch (2). Install the nut,
the knob and the screw to start switch (3) and light
4. Install the nut, the knob and the pin to emergency
brake (6) and parking brake (5) control valves.
BRAKE CONTROL VALVE
a) remove parking/emergency brake control
*NOTE: This operation is in REMOVE DASH CON-
TROLS AND SWITCHES.
I. Remove screws (2) from valve body (1). Remove
2. Remove nut (5) and the washer from the shaft.
3. Remove rubber spacer (4) and ring (6) from the valve