DASH CONTROLS AND SWITCHES
REMOVE DASH CONTROLS
1. Remove parking brake (I) and emergency) brake (2)
control valves from the dash.
a) Remove the pin, the knob and the nut from the
2. Remove start switch (3), light switch (4) and
disconnect switch (5) from the dash.
a) Remove the screw, the knob and the nut from
the start and light s, itches. Remove the nuts
from the disconnect switch.
3. Tilt the cab, see REMOVE CAB for details. Remove
NOTE: Put identification on hose and wires correct
4. Disconnect the wires from the switch if a switch is
to be removed. Disconnect the hoses if a control
is to be removed.
WARNING: If the disconnect switch is
removed, disconnect the negative cable
at the battery .
INSTALL DASH CONTROLS
1. Install the wires or hoses to the correct switch or