Remove Tires And Rims
1. Loosen nuts (1) that hold the tire and rim to the hub.
2. Remove the nuts. Remove the tire and rim. Weight
of the tire and rim is 38. 6 kg (85lb. ).
Install Tires And Rims
1. Put the tire and rim in position on hub (1)
2. Install the nuts that hold the tire and rim. Tighten the
nuts to a torque of 447 t 25 N. m (330 + 20 lb ft )
while the tire and rim are turned
Disassembly and Assembly
Remove Tie Rods
1. Turn the steer wheels for access to the tie rods.
2. Remove bolt (2) and retainer (3) from the steering
3. Remove bolt (4) and retainer (5) from the steering
4. Remove tie rod (1) from the steering knuckle and
Install Tie Rods
1. Install tie rod (1) on the steering knuckle and cylinder.
2. Install retainer (5) and bolt (4) in the cylinder. Tighten
the bolt to a torque of 54 +4. N m (40 + 3 Ib. ft. ).
3. Install the retainer (3) and bolt (2) to the cylinder.
Tighten the bolt to a torque of 54 +4 N m (40 + 3Ib.