ELEVATOR CONTROL VALVE
DISASSEMBLE ELEVATOR CONTROL
remove elevator control valve
1. Remove four O-ring seals (1). Check the condi-
tion of the seals. If seals have damage, use new
parts for replacement.
2. Remove four plugs (2) from end of housing (3).
Remove O-ring seals from each plug. Check the
condition of the seals. If seals have damage, use
new parts for replacement.
3. Remove bolts (5) from housing (3).
4. Remove housing (3) and gasket (4).
5. Remove valve spool (6) from the body.
6. Remove bolt (11) from end of valve spool (6).
Remove detent (10), spacer (7), spring (8) and
spacer (9) from the valve spool.