DISASSEMBLE ELEVATOR MOTOR
remove elevator hydraulic motor
1. Remove bolts (I) from the body. Remove body
(3) from cover (2).
2. Remove teflon seal (4) from cartridge assembly
(6). Remove O-ring seal (5) from the cover.
Check seals for damage. If seals have damage,
use new parts for replacement.
3. Remove cartridge assembly (6) from the cover.
4. Remove the ring and seal (7) from each end of
cartridge assembly (6). Check ring and seal for
damage. If ring or seal have damage, use new
parts for replacement.
5. Disassemble the cartridge assembly to clean and
inspect as follows:
Put identification marks on plate (8), ring
(10) and plate assembly (9).
Remove two screws from the cartridge as-
sembly. Remove plate (8) and plate assembly
(9) from ring (10).
Remove rotor (12) and vanes (II) from the
Remove ten vanes (11) and thirty springs
(13) from the rotor.