STEERING CONTROL VALVE
14. Remove plug (13) and the O-ring seal from the
body. Put a long allen wrench in the hole and
remove the plug from the body.
15. Turn the body as shown. Remove plug (14) and
O-ring seal from the body. Remove the spring
and the check ball from behind the plug.
ASSEMBLE STEERING CONTROL
1. Make sure all of the parts are clean and free of
dirt and foreign material. Put clean hydraulic oil
on all of the parts of the valve.
2. Install the O-ring seal on plug (3). Install check
ball (1), spring (2) and plug (3) in body (4).
3. Install plug (5) with a long allen wrench. Tighten
the plug to a torque of 10 2 lb. ft. (14 3 Nm).
4. Install the plug in the top of the body.