ELEVATOR SPEED REDUCER
DISASSEMBLE ELEVATOR SPEED REDUCER
Snap Ring Pliers
Bearing Puller Attachment
remove elevator drive sprockets and speed
1. Remove bolts (1) from the housing. Put identification
marks for correct assembly.
2. Remove housing (2) from the ring. Put identification marks
for correct assembly.
3. Remove seal (3) from housing (2).
4. Install two 3/8"-16 NC forged eyebolts in flywheel (4).
Fasten a hoist to the flywheel, ring and gear and remove
as a unit. The weight of the unit is 100 lb. (45 kg).
5. Remove snap ring (5) that holds the flywheel (4) to the shaft
with tool (A).
6. Remove flywheel (4) from the shaft.
7. Remove ring (6) from the shaft.