TRANSMISSION AND TRANFER GEARS
10. Remove transmission oil filter base (II).
11. Disconnect drive shaft (I 2) from the input trans-
12. Disconnect the air line from brake chamber as-
13. Release the parking brake with shop air pressure
of 70 psi (4.9 kg/cm ) or (480 kPa). Remove the
cotter pin and pin (14).
14. Remove brake chamber assembly (13) from the
15. Install two 5/8"-11 NC forged eyebolts in the
transfer gear cases. Fasten a hoist to the transmis-
sion and transfer gears. Remove the six bolts that
hold the transmission and transfer gears to the
tractor. Remove the transmission and transfer
gears. Weight of the transmission and transfer
gears is 1250 lb. (563 kg).