CHECK VALVE AND BYPASS VALVE
REMOVE CHECK VALVE AND BYPASS VALVE
CAUTION: Before any service work is to be done on the fuel
system, the outer surface of the injection pump housing must be
NOTE: Illustrations show fuel injection pump housing and
governor removed from engine. Service work can be done with
it installed on engine.
1. Remove fuel lines (3). Remove two bolts (2) and remove
flange and flange assembly (1).
2. Remove the check valve (4) from the flange assembly.
3. Remove the seven bolts (6) that hold the cover (5) to the
4. Remove the cover (5) from the pump housing.
5. Remove the spring (7) and the bypass valve from the pump